A Day Away is an innovative and comprehensive offer of a few day getaway experience.
A weekend may be all the time in the world.
Particularly when you can fly to the other end of Europe in less than
2 hours for less than 50 EUR.
A Day Away offers a versatile set of attractions for city breakers in
Gdańsk, Sopot and the Tricity region.
Culture, history, local heritage, specialities and delicacies of Polish cuisine or just shopping – all available within a short flight distance from where you live.
Why take A Day Away:
- dense network of budget airlines’ connections linking major European cities with Gdańsk
- great tourist infrastructure – hotels, restaurants, high level of service, safety
- versatile offer of attractions enabling to see, feel and taste the uniqueness of the Northern Poland
- local history made up of events of global importance
- places for connoisseurs of history and heritage (industry, railway monuments, Solidarity and communist era, architecture of parks and gardens, fishery, local crafts, forgotten world of historical and ethnic minorities, traces of great personalities of European history – Napoleon, Bismarck, Walesa)
- active tourism – golf, cycling, trekking, canoeing
- attractions for tourists of all age groups
- shopping – shopping malls and outlets offering top world brands in attractive prices
- company study visits – learn how it’s done in Poland
- outdoor group activities – games, sports, feasts, camp fires
- good value for the money spent